Thursday, January 5, 2012

Food Journal Day 7 --- Struggling to Find a GOOD Journal Online


(you will notice LOTS of coffe in my food journal, cause I LOVE IT!)


I have stuggled to find a great food journal!

I thought I liked everydayhealth.com, but it didn't have the graphs and charts that fitday.com has.
I have friends that suggest myfitnesspal.com, but they don't track Bikram yoga.....
SO NOW I HAVE MOVED ALL MY INFO TO



and I will try http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ again to see if I like it


I found that *livestrong* has more of the food I eat in it's date base and bikram yoga in the exercise datebase.  I know that the calories for bikram yoga isn't as high as it was in my-calorie-counter, but I feel the calories of my food are more accurate.

If my calories are more accurate, and my fitness calories burned is lower and I am still making it under my calories for the day, GREAT!  If I am burning more calories, I am just having MORE WIN!!!

Measurements as of Today:



Chest: 49-50  *same
Waist: 41 3/4  *down 1/4"
Muffin Top: 43.5 *same
Hips: 52 *down 3/4
Thigh: 28.5 *same
Bicep:15.5 *same

Lost 1" this week : )

Total inches lost:  6.75


Day 7 Food Journal

Breakfast
24 oz black coffee
4oz non fat greek yogurt

Mid Morning Snack
2oz smoked turkey breast

Lunch
1.5 cups homemade speghetti

Dinner
2 cups red beans and rice with deer sausage


Total water :  80 oz.
Fitness:  45 minutes HPF  (burns roughly 531 calories for my weight)


I am not sure if people are interested in the actual calorie intake each day, I keep track of my calorie counter and have been below 2000 EVERYDAY...and below my calorie intake goal of 1800, 5 days of 7 thus far.

If you are more interested in keeping track of my calorie intake with me, please let me know : )  I would be happy to share  more information, but since this is the first week I have just been trying to work all the bugs out and develope a bit of a routine.

Also, I have been reading about how to eat for my blood type!!
I am O positive and this is what I found: (make sense now why I crave MEAT all the time)


Now my fiance is A+....we are bit opposite, but we can make it work : )

I am sitting down tonight with this weeks calories and what I have learned about eating for OUR (my fiance too) blood types and will be working on a new grocery list.

Wish me luck!

Grocery List Revising
Charmaine
aka Puddles

No comments:

Post a Comment