Monday, January 9, 2012

Food Journal Days 8,9,10


ABSOLUTELY!

The last week of December, I was in an awful mood.  Wedding stuff wasn't coming together, I felt frazzled and tired.  My fiance talked to me about it, and I made a concious change for the new year....and so did he.  I have kept my cool better and he has been more supportive when life disappoints me : )  He recognizes the benefits yoga is giving me, not just physically but mentally and he has been very encouraging and supportive! Plus it gives him an hour or so each night to do his own thing too!

I have to say that while keeping track of my intake over the weekend, I have fallen more in love with http://www.livestrong.com/ 
I love the graphs, charts, food data base.....just about everything.
It makes it so much easier to keep track.
I can't say I am the best, I did eat out this weekend and I find it hard to be certain that I am tracking the correct calorie intake, but at least it is a good guideline and I am consistently keeping my calories below my target calories per day.

Day 8, Friday Jan 6, 2012

Breakfast
16oz black coffee
4oz greek yogurt
20oz SF caramel non-fat latte
granola bar

Lunch
Lean Cuisine Lasagna with meat sauce
2 certs mints

Supper
Thai peanut chicken pasta
1-5oz glass of red wine

Water
104 oz

Fitness :
90 minutes Traditional Hot Yoga

Great day!!
I need to add more protein and veggies and cut some more carbs.



Day 9, Saturday Jan. 7, 2012
(Company Christmas Party)

Breakfast
32 oz black coffee
4oz greek yogurt

Lunch
1/2 Great Value Cheese Steak Pizza

Supper
McDonald's Sm. Value Fries
McChicken Sandwich

Christmas Party
1 serving Chislic
1/2 buffalo chicken nachos
9 Jack and Diets
2 chuck norris shots

Fitness:
45 minutes HPF yoga
30 minute walk
45 minutes dancing

Water
136 oz +

I didn't do too bad for a Christmas Party.  I got pretty wasted, and the alcohol calories added up, but with exercise throughout the day, I made it pretty close to goal anyway.  And I kept drinking water during the night, so I didn't wake up hung over the next day : )


Day 10, Sunday Jan.8, 2012

Breakfast
4oz greek yogurt
and lots of water :)

Lunch
10 bacon strips : )  *I LOVE BACON
2 chicken tacos with beans

Supper
2 cups Chicken Ceasar Salad

Fitness
Slow walking for 75 minutes

Water
136+ oz.

I ate crap food because I was slow and lethargic from drinking the night before.  I kept my water intake up, but didn't do much for excersise (went shopping).  I was really stiff and sore.

The new grocery list worked well, and many of this next week's supper meals will reflect a larger vegetable intake and different meats.




Alive after Christmas Party---WIN!
Charmaine
aka Puddles

No comments:

Post a Comment