Thursday, January 12, 2012

Food Journal Days - 11,12 and 13



We are about 1/2 way through this month of food journaling : )

This is what I have learned:

The more water I drink, the more water I crave
I am more attentive to what I am eating and when I am eating
I don't *NOT* have things, I just pay attention to my overall intake

Day 11- Monday Jan. 9, 2012

Breakfast
4oz greek yogurt
16oz black coffee

Lunch
Health Choice Turkey Medallion Entree

Supper
2c. turkey nachos and chips

Snack
10 bacon strips
(I was craving meat)

Water intake
136 oz

Fitness
45 minutes HPF yoga



Day 12- Tuesday, Jan. 10, 2012

Breakfast
4oz. greek yogurt
24oz black coffee
2 pastries  *bad girl*

Lunch
Healthy Choice Basalmic Chicken Entree

Supper
1.5 cups beef stir-fry

Water
120 oz

Fitness
45 minutes HPF yoga


Day 13- Wednesday, Jan. 11, 2012

Breakfast
16oz black coffee
20oz SF caramel non-fat latte
granola bar

Lunch
4oz pork loin
1 cup mashed potatoes
1/4 c. gravy
1/2 cup corn
dinner roll
1 tbsp. butter
1 can Coke

Supper
6oz. chicken breast
1.5 cups veggie noodle mix

water
96 oz.

Fitness
90 minutes THY


Journaling has gotten easier.
I am excited to hit a scale and see if anything has been lost.
I will do measurements again tonight : )



Feeling great!
Charmaine
aka Puddles

No comments:

Post a Comment