Thursday, January 5, 2012

Food Journal Days 5 and 6



Well, after LOTS of searching, I decided to go with online tracker my-calorie-counter.com through http://www.everydayhealth.com/

This is the ONLY site I found that had Bikram yoga listed as an exercise and could calculate calories burned based on your personal statistics! 


Day 5 - Tuesday Jan. 3, 2012

Breakfast
24 oz black coffee
1/2 bag microwave popcorn
Lunch
Healthy Choice Sundried Tomato Chicken Entree
16 oz water
Supper
6oz chicken breast
1.5 cups veggie noodle mix
Total water for the day 80oz
Fitness:  45 minutes of HPF
I was in the ZONE for HPF tonight...the 45 minutes flew by and I felt great!


Day 6 - Wed. Jan 4, 2012
Breakfast
24 oz black coffee

Lunch
Weight Watchers Smart Ones Sante Fe Rice and Beans

Supper
3 cups homemade speghetti
16oz flavored water

total water for the day  104 oz

Fitness - 90 minutes THY : )







Getting in the groove,
Charmaine
aka Puddles

No comments:

Post a Comment