Monday, January 16, 2012

Food Journal Days - 14,15,16,17

Grace and Gratitude
two attributes I have found within my own body this last week
I have come further down the scale from the fertility goddess body I began with,
to a more Rubenesque body that I am enjoying.

I found a great blog that has made me laugh, think and enjoy my imperfections.

She draws plus sized figures and has a great way of looking at plus sized life.




I have continued my yoga path.  My stretches are deeper, my standing bow is more profound, my concentration comes and goes, by body feels better.  My abs and thighs get sore....and I LOVE IT!  I am finding the actual *feeling* of energy flowing through me during poses, much like when I did Tai Chi in college.  I am aware of my breath and body, and my body continues to change for the better.
I have now official dropped 7 1/2 inches overall.
(I will have to get the actual measurement chart up tomorrow)

So onto my foods:

Day 14 - Thursday Jan 12,2012

Breakfast
16oz black coffee
16oz SF hazlenut non-fat latte
raspberry white chocolate scone

Lunch
Healthy Choice sundried tomato chicken entree

Supper
2c. deer sausage, saur kraut, boiled potatoes

evening snack
1 serving hot cocoa
1 sm cookie
5oz red wine

Fitness
nothing extra...had Bible study

Water
56oz. (below 8 cups a day)

**I didn't do great today, no extra exercise, less water...was very close to my calorie intake goal**


Day 15 - Friday Jan. 13, 2012

Breakfast
32oz black coffee
eclaire
1/2 cinnamon roll
**AWFUL**
(but so yummy)

Lunch
Lean Cuisine steak tips and mushrooms with broccoli

Supper
1.5 cups low fat chicken marsala
2 low fat bisquick biscuits
2tbsp butter

Fitness
60 minutes Forest Yoga (intense)

Water
120 oz

*Yoga was challenging tonight, but I made it and my abs have felt it since : ) *


Day 16 - Saturday Jan. 14, 2012

Breakfast
32 oz black coffee
20 tortilla chips

Lunch
1 serving Ceasar Salad
6oz chicken breast

Supper
2 small baked cod fillets
1.5 cups broccoli

Evening Snack
1 hardboiled egg
18 oz apple pie liquor
1/2 bag smart ones popcorn

Fitness
45 minutes HPF yoga

Water
88 oz

*Even with my extra goodies, I was still under my calorie goal, however I am starting to see my -protien,fat, carb- pie graph and want to change the fat and carb areas to be smaller*


Day 17 - Sunday Jan. 15, 2012

Breakfast
32oz coffee
4oz greek yogurt

Lunch
1 deviled egg (2 halves)
1/2 sicilian pizza

Mid-afternoon
1 mimosa
turkey club sandwich
cup of chicken wild rice soup
1/2 slice of salted caramel cheesecake

***I WAS STUFFED**

Supper
Lean Cuisine Chicken Fried Rice
*didn't eat this until  8pm*

Fitness
90 minutes THY
**difficult night, as the room was 108 degree, humidity was high and I was stuffed from my mid-day meal...it made me miserable during yoga and made me feel nauseous at points.....I won't be doing that again!**

Water
120 oz


Overall, I am feeling great.  My health is the best it has been in years!! The humidity of the hot yoga clears my sinuses everyday and hence, I haven't had a terrible cold yet this year.  My flexibility is way up, my stamina is up, my energy is up, my mood is up : )

My wedding dress should be here this week
and I am excited to see how it fits on my new and improved curves!

Also...in addition to doing my ab exercises at home with my excersice ball, I also want to get some kettle bells and do more tri-cep work, as my bi-ceps are looking great, but I want to get rid of the under arm flab.


Gleeful and Graceful,
Charmaine
aka Puddles

No comments:

Post a Comment