Saturday, December 10, 2011

Challenge Day 10 - Working Outside Your Usual Environment



Challenge day 10 has been just that, A CHALLENGE! 
 I am not at home, I don't have my routine to fall back on, I have to make due with what I have and what I can do on my own.   I was up early and wanted to do some yoga so bad, I knew I could do a routine on Netflix if I could just get the kids to cooperate.....yeah, that didn't happen.  I am sneaking away to write now, while they eat some lunch.  I did find, however, that my appetite has decreased A LOT!  I feel full and I feel fulfilled with the small amounts.  I am enjoying my food more : )  Yay to my Mom's homemade blueberry pancakes and my Dad's super duper breakfast deer sausage!!!

I did weigh myself today, as the last time I weighed myself was while at my parents. 
 I used the same scale as before, wore roughly the same clothes
.....and......

SON OF A BITCH!!!
I was up 1.5 pounds : (  
 So that takes me to 263.5# today.
  Gosh darn it anyway!

This is where is say F^&*%^$ YOU to the scale! 
I have noticed my body toning in SO many places, my clothes are fitting better, my eating is better, I feel better.  That scale has NOTHING on me....a #, screw that #....because my pants size is a # and that # is GOING DOWN!!!  And if I am feeling great about me, my fiance says I look GGGRRR8! 
I have nothing to worry about : )

I am going to enjoy this day with my family, the warm December weather (33 degrees)
and just take a day to be THANKFUL for where I am today!

Loving Life,
Charmaine
aka Puddles

No comments:

Post a Comment