Sunday, December 18, 2011

Challenge Day 18 - Stepping It Up A Notch



***DUE TO TECHNICAL ISSUES (home computer crash)
 THIS IS POSTED A DAY LATER THAN WRITTEN***


Today I enjoyed the HECK out of THY!  The room was once again VERY hot!  It actually felt the the room was cooler to begin with, but the humidity was OUT OF THIS WORLD!
 I felt like a glistening goddess in a matter of minutes, and felt great in my new yoga gear : )

Today I challenged myself to take poses a bit further, to push myself a bit harder.
 I have gotten used to the routine.  I am still getting used to the heat.
 I have been sick and letting myself lag, but today I PUSHED!!

I payed more attention to proper alignment.
 I **TRIED** to take poses further,
even if I couldn't get to the next step or had to back out to basic,
I TRIED : )

I have a few other blogs I have looked out posted here:





These blogs both had some great information on positions and the benefits of HOT YOGA : )

My biggest challenge was taking the -Tree pose- to -Toe Stand Pose-


Tree Pose
Toe Stand Pose



I made it to about here :
AT LEAST I TRIED : )


I felt great after class!  I like feeling that buzz and sense of accomplishment!
I am so happy that my sinuses feel better after each class.  Usually after a week of cold and sinus congestion, my body moves into ear ache, sinus headache territory and it is AWFUL!  The cleansing of my sinuses through daily hot yoga, has kept my sinus flowing enough that I am just stuffy, not headachy and miserable in anyway!  YAY TO YOGA!!

Taking tomorrow off, and looking forward to 7pm classes the rest of the week!

Pushing my limits,
Charmaine
aka Puddles

No comments:

Post a Comment