Friday, December 16, 2011

Challenge Day 16 - Half Way Review


I am half way through my 30 day challenge today!  WOOT! 
I have really enjoyed yoga, even when I am so hot I think I may pass out or throw up : )
I am sort of glad that this has become a challege at this point, because going to yoga for 30 days wasn't a true challenge when I loved it so much.  I am still excited to see if there are anymore physical changes as this month rounds out.

This morning I attended Hot Power Fusion and believe the room is the coolest in the mornings.....to bad most days I can't go until 7pm.  We had a gentleman who was attending for the first time, and like a *den Mother* I was welcoming and encouraging.  It really is great to see new faces, but I enjoy knowing the regulars as well.

Yoga gives me a cleansing feeling.  I know I have been struggling this week, with the heat and the fact that I have a bad sinus cold, I hope that this starts to get easier in the next few weeks.
I do feel *better* after yoga, my sinuses are more clear, I feel the buzz and enjoy my success : )

I am TRULY looking forward to the YOGA WORKSHOP on Dec. 26th from 3-6, I know there is limited space, but if you are interested please contact Yoga-Versity right away.




The 2nd Half of the Challege Schedule:
This week
12/17   THY @ 9:30 am
12/18   THY @ 3pm


 
Next week
12/19 *group b-day party, day of rest*
12/20   HPF @ 7pm
12/21   THY @ 7pm
12/22    HPF @ 7pm
12/23   THY @ 7pm

*no class 12/24 or 12/25 for Christmas Break*

The Last week of the Challenge
12/26   Yoga Workshop @ 3-6pm
12/27   HPF @ 7pm
12/28   THY @ 7pm
12/29   HPF @ 7pm
12/30   THY @ 7pm

*no class 12/31 or 1/1 for New Year's Break*


I thank everyone who is following me and all the support I have received!



Ramping up for the 2nd half!
Charmaine
aka Puddles

No comments:

Post a Comment