Friday, December 23, 2011

Challenge Day 23 - Accomplishments



Tonight was the last THY class before Christmas break.  The room was PERFECT!!!!  The heat, the humidity, the class size, the atmosphere......It was just PERFECT : )
I was really having a rough time concentrating at points, but I was enjoying myself.
I worked hard to continue to push for deeper poses.
And tonight, I accomplished an AMAZING feat:



I GOT INTO STANDING BOW POSE!!!
Now I didn't get as far forward as this picture, but I DID IT!
 I will say...I was only able to do it on the left side and I only got it on the first round. 
 But it made me smile, and will push me to keep going in the future : )


Here is to a Merry Christmas and looking forward to the THY workshop on Monday!



Merry Christmas,
Charmaine
aka Puddles

No comments:

Post a Comment