Sunday, December 11, 2011

Challenge Day 11 - Feelings Of Frustration


I have to remember this statement often.  I feel so crazy with life, work, job hunting, family, wedding planning, travel, etc, etc, etc...did I mention finances...ugh!  These are the things that are constanty buzzing around my head.  I don't stop thinking, or worrying, or re-calculating my recalculations.  OCD much?! Possibly in some parts of my life...LOL

These are the reasons I have come to enjoy yoga so much.  I get time to not have to think about anything but exactly what I am doing at that moment.  I feel toned and refreshed.  I feel calm and relaxed.  I feel AWARE and look forward to my next yoga fix! 

Not being able to do yoga the last few days has had me a bit irritable and down.  I enjoy my family SO much, but for the first time I have found ME time and I hate giving it up even a little bit.  Now I see an opportunity for improvement.  I need to find the balance or a way to accomplish this sense of well being even when I am away from home and not able to attend classes.  I have to find calm in my flexibility.

I can't wait to go to yoga at 5:30am !!!

Going to enjoy every day of my Birthday week : )
Charmaine
aka Puddles

No comments:

Post a Comment