Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A side note on CONFIDENCE




Yoga has built my confidence in ways I never thought.
I am confident in what my body can do and challenge myself to take it farther.
I understand why runners might run, because after the run you can be still and confident in your success.
I feel the same way about yoga,
somedays are challenging but I always feel success and confidence after a class.

That confidence then takes on other forms.
My confidence in what my body can do, leads to feeling better about my body overall.
As I tone and trim, my clothes fit better.  I feel better.
I feel sexy and confident to flaunt that sexiness : )

My mind is more clear.
I am confident in my work and my words.
I continue to build better communication skills.

And my HEART IS OPEN!
Confident.

Feeling Free to be ME,
Charmaine
aka Puddles

No comments:

Post a Comment