Thursday, December 22, 2011

Challenge Day 22 - Concentration



Today marks 100 days until my wedding.  To say the least, I am getting a bit overwhelmed and stressed!
As I left for HPF tonight, I was a mess!  I was crying and pouting about wedding stuff (as I had been most of the day) and really wasn't feeling like going to yoga.  But, I WENT!
I asked my fiance if we could talk when I got home, and he was fine with that : )

I went to yoga worried I wouldn't be able to relax or concentrate on what I was doing, but here is what happened.  I can say that I didn't work the hardest I ever have in yoga, but I did concentrate on yoga.  Maybe it is just me, but once I get started, I can't seem to think about anything else.  ONLY the poses!  I would lose focus, have a fleeting thought of wedding, and then BOOM, I would be thrown back into my body, and have to focus on myself again! 
THIS IS WHY I LOVE YOGA!  I have to relax and give in to it : )
Class was great! 
I was able to take my *Fixed Firm* pose from this:





TO THIS:





When my shoulders hit the mat, I felt SUCCESS!



When I got home, I had forgotten what I was all worked up about.  My fiance and I sat down and worked out the songs we wanted to download for the wedding. 
And then I went to bed and slept great!


Now for my measurements a day late:




Chest: 49" *same
Waist: 42" *same
Muffin Top: 43 1/2" *same
Hips: 53" *same
Biceps: 16 3/4" *same
Thigh: 29 3/4" *same

Though there is no decrease this week, I am still down 3" overall.

Weight: 260 (original weight), but down 1.5#'s since last check.

Looking forward to THY and a MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Charmaine
aka Puddles

No comments:

Post a Comment