Friday, December 30, 2011

A NEW CHALLENGE - Food Journal


I posted my daily blog to facebook, as usual
and received the following message from the owner of Yoga-Versity, Deena.

"Way to go girl! This month I want to also start counseling you on nutrition give you a few substitutions and food choice changes that will help you change your relationship with food as well! Working out is 30% of it 70% is diet! Do you ha...ve a nook? I have some great nutrition books I can lend you! I would like you to start a food journal this week- change nothing just write down every bite of anything ate or drank!! Include oz of h2o! So proud girl;) you rock!! "
Let's get started:
I will track my daily intake via this form (for myself) and either upload or type it out via blog every few days.



Friday, Dec. 30, 2011
Breakfast
8oz water
20 oz Sugar Free Caramel Breve (approx. 650 calories, which is why I only have them on special days)
Ultimate Breakfast Round
Lunch
Honey Basalmic Chicken (Healthy choice meal)  220 calories
16oz water
Mid-day
16 oz water
Supper
4 oz of pork loin
Fitness
1.5 hour THY
32 oz water
Snacks
1.5 cups of queso/meat mix
2 servings tortilla chips
1.5 glasses of red wine
32 oz water before bed
 Trying something new,
Charmaine
aka Puddles

No comments:

Post a Comment