Friday, December 2, 2011

Challenge Day 2

                                                                 POLE FITNESS!

Last night was my 4th night of Pole Fitness, and as usual, I had a blast!  I felt like I could keep up, my upper arm strenth has had to have doubled!  I was able to feel more graceful and my reverse swing (pictured above...not me in the picture obviously! )  was wonderful!  Today my shoulders are little stiff, but I am NOT sore : )  This is the testiment that practice and determination has started to make a difference.  I really look forward to keeping pole fitness in my weekly routine.

Speaking of routine!
Here is my schedule for the next few weeks : )
Today 12/2
6am Heated Flow :) 
Did this before work at it was great!  I am really loving "TREE" pose.  I can really tell that my balance is continuing to get better with each session.

12/3 Traditional Hot Yoga @ 10am

Next Week
12/4  Traditional Hot Yoga @ 4:30pm
12/5   Gentle Yoga @ 7:15pm
Pole Fitness @ 7:45pm
12/6   Spin @ 5:30am
12/7   Gentle Yoga @ 7:15pm
Pole Fitness @ 7:45pm
12/8 Spin @ 5:30am
(gone 12/9-12/11)

The Following Week
12/12   Hot Power Fusion @ 5:30am
Pole Fitness @ 7:45pm
12/13   Pole Fitness @ 7:15pm
12/14   Gentle Yoga @ 7:15pm
12/15 Spin @ 5:30am
12/16   Hot Power Fusion @ 5:30am
12/17   Traditional Hot Yoga @ 9:30am
(this is my 32nd Birthday!)
12/18   Traditional Hot Yoga @ 3pm



NOW DOWN TO THE NITTY GRITTY

As of Saturday, Nov. 19 (the day before I started my fitness challenge) I weighed.....
262
To give you some back story, I was 175 in high school and looked DAMN good, I am a big girl and getting too much thinner and I look sick....I am supposed to be 130 for my height, but I don't plan for that!!!!

EVER!

I would like to tone and get to my best for me, of 215.  At this weight I feel voluptuously curvy and not too thin.  I need to continue to cut my portion sizes, keep soda and sweets at bay, and be concious of why I am eating.

My Measurements as of Dec.1

My chest: 48"
My waist 42"
(with a muffin top of 44")
My Hips: 54"
My Thighs: 30"
*I remember when my waist was that size in high school : (  *
My Bicep: 18"

Obviously this picture doesn't accurately represent my body, but imagine. I would like to get to a 38" waist without losing much bust and a 50" hip with toning (losing flab) from legs and arms. I will be weighed by my Dr. on Dec. 22 to see if there are any lbs. lost and will measure myself each Wednesday to see if any inches have been lost.  Regardless, my legs and arms are already more toned, I can see it  and feel it : )

Cheers to another day!
Charmaine
aka Puddles

No comments:

Post a Comment