Friday, December 30, 2011

Class Review and The New Year



I have to say that EVERY employee of Yoga-Versity has been incredible!
I feel at home, with non judgemental and encouraging instructors : )

Deena, Marne, Melanie, Sam and Lori have been great women to work out along side.  They have kept me true to my goals, have helped me with postures and added tips to help tone my tummy!  Paul and Darius have been perfectly encouraging gentlemen, as a girl ALWAYS likes to get compliments from guys who might not be her significant other. 
 It helps create that lil spark of confidence in yourself.

I SINCERELY THANK YOU ALL!


The count is in:

In the 30 days of December 2011 I have lost 5 3/4".

I attended 8 classes in November,
 from 11/20-11/30/11

I attended (including tonights THY) 26 classes in December,
from 12/1-12/30/11

34 classes in 41 days
only taking time off for Holidays and previous engagements.


My schedule for next week:

12/31   HPF @ 12pm
1/1   THY @ 3pm
1/2   *previous engagement
1/3   HPF @7pm
1/4   THY @ 7pm
1/5   HPF @ 7pm
1/6   THY @ 7pm
1/7   THY @ 9:30am
1/8   THY @ 3pm

I plan to continue my fitness regimine.
I look forward to pilates and zumba beginning the 2nd week in Jan. 2012
And I can't wait to share with you my new fitness experiences of the NEW YEAR!

Keeping Momentum,
Charmaine
aka Puddles

No comments:

Post a Comment