Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Feminine issues - EXPLICIT MATERIAL- MALES BEWARE


On a few personal notes:

I always question how I will feel during my workout, when my menstral cycle comes around.  I usually have fairly sever PMS, a heavy flow and cramps.  These feelings of irritability and terrible discomfort of flow and cramps has often kept me from working out or doing much of anything during the week of my period.

These last few weeks I was slightly irritable, I knew I was PMSing a bit, but I didn't feel half as bad as usual, or maybe I felt I was able to better express my irritability without riding the *crazy train* like usual : )
Then, yesterday I started my period.  My flow is roughly the same, but NO cramps.  I feel really good.  Also, yoga last night and SPIN this morning were not all that uncomfortable so that is a great benefit.

I wanted to get more information and found this article helpful when it came to yoga and menstration.

Also, lets talk about FARTING ladies!
Farting, though embarrassing is perfectly natural, especially during yoga.
I have read a few really funny blogs on the subject and realize that eventually it is probably going to happen, either to me or to someone around me : )

Here is just one blog on it....HERE


Last night I enjoyed some Traditional Hot Yoga.  No cramps, no farts, I felt great!
I was able to hold some of my balancing poses the entire hold!!!
Also, I was complimented on my *glow* and no I am not able to get pregnant anymore, so it is just the changes in my fitness and eating that are making me look better than ever : )

Enjoying the benefits thus far,
Charmaine
aka Puddles




No comments:

Post a Comment