Thursday, December 29, 2011

Challenge Day 29 - Results


Tonight was the last HPF class of my 30 day challenge : )
Tomorrow is the last day of my challenge and will be the last THY class of the series.

In thinking about my goal, the real reason I want to work out is to tone my post-tri-c-section belly!
This was my focus for class...ABS, CORE, TIGHT....KEEP IT ALL IN !
I held my core engaged the best I could, cause that is what I want to tone the most.

The Last Set of Measurements for the series:



Chest: 49-50"   *same
Waist: 42" *same
Muffine Top: 43 1/2"  *same
Hips: 52 3/4" *down 1/4"
Thigh: 28 1/2" *down 1 1/4"
Bicep: 15 1/2/" *down 1 1/4"

2  3/4"
 lost since last measurements




That takes Total inches lost in 30 days to:

5  3/4"

I am SO impressed with these results! 
I can't wait for another month to go by, filled with yoga and pilates : )

Damn Proud of Myself,
Charmaine
aka Puddles

No comments:

Post a Comment