Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Challenge Day 28 - A Wandering Mind


THY was splendid tonight!
I tried  a new place in the room and enjoyed it.
I felt good.

HOWEVER

Now that I have been doing yoga officially for over a month.  I know the routines. 
 I know what is coming next and hence seem to let my mind wander more. 
 My focus is off and that creates a loss of balance and determination in me.
I am overthinking life...work stuff, family stuff, WEDDING STUFF....I can't seem to get away from it these last few days...even at my happy place, YOGA : (

I wasn't able to get into standing bow tonight and that was a little disappointing. 
I am working to engage my core more!  I want a slimmer waist for my wedding.  I want toned legs and arms :)  I want to add pilates to my routine SO bad I can taste it!!!



I think this routine would be an AMAZING addition to my yoga routine : )
Here's to hoping the NEW YEAR brings great things for me and those I love and care about!

I want to be tranquil again at yoga.
Focused

CENTERED




Searching for my inner peace again,
Charmaine
aka Puddles

No comments:

Post a Comment