Saturday, December 17, 2011

Challenge Day 17 - Birthday Yoga


I started out my 32nd birthday spending time with my daughter and watching Glee. Then at 9am I left for THY : )  Today the room was 109 degrees and 43 % humidity.
I sweat like I have NEVER sweat before!!!!

Even though yoga is challenging with the heat and my illness, I am still enjoying it!  I am excited to complete this 30 day challenge and then start taking Zumba and Cardio Pump as well : )

I was presented with my very own yoga mat this morning and I couldn't have been more pleased!  I bought a new yoga outfit and plan to buy a mat cover....I am slowly getting more *yoga* items and loving it.

Now today I have been drinking TONS of water in preparation for Birthday drinks tonight. 
 I am seriously concerned about having too much and not making it through THY tomorrow.
That could be the most awful hangover EVER!!!!


But today I am busy, so it will be short and sweet : )

Love,
Charmaine
aka Puddles

No comments:

Post a Comment